At every scale of business size—large corporation to solopreneuer, learning to forecast and budget accurately is essential to success. This free Lunch N Learn workshop is designed to ensure your grasp of the fundamentals. When you walk away, you will understand more than the basics of creating sales forecasts, budgets cashflow projections. By the end of 1-1/2 hours, you will understand how they all work together.
Here are the basic details.
Date: Friday, September 9, 2016.
Time: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Where: Snoqualmie City Hall, 38624 SE River St, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Registration: Sign up here.
We encourage you to pre-register. You’ll receive an Excel template to personalize and work with as the workshop progresses. You’ll also secure your seat.
Why Take a Forecasting and Budgeting Workshop?
Budgeting is foundational to planning your day-to-day actions. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Planning the budget requires you to consider multiple factors–positive and negative–that could impact your cash flow.
- Forecasting helps you consider all the factors that could hurt your business and plan for worst-case scenarios.
- Developing the budget helps you focus on coordinating all the activities within your organization, including cross-department relationships.
- Reviewing the budget improves control over priorities and evaluation of performance.
You will learn:
- What drives a successful budget
- How to develop a reliable budget process
- How to use your budget to enhance performance
- How to avoid common budgeting issues
- What questions you should ask after you’ve set your budget
- How to build flexibility into your budget for better results
- How to tailor operating and capital budgets to meet targets
We’ll also cover the 4 principles of sales forecasting, because this plays a primary role in the budget process.
- Good sales strategies
- Buyer behaviors
- Milestone-driven pipelines
- Continual improvement
Throughout, the workshop focuses on making the budget and forecasting process a powerful tool for your business. We’ll show you how to transform your business through budgeting and forecasting.
When you’ve completed the program, you’ll know how to choose the best focus for making budget decisions. Instead of asking, “How much are we allowed to spend?” you’ll be prioritizing your spend by asking, “What do we need to accomplish our goals?”